LONDON (AP) - Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on Wednesday:
1. GOLD FOR CERTAIN: The Americans are guaranteed first place in women's beach volleyball, with Walsh Jennings and Misty May-Treanor playing compatriots April Ross and Jennifer Kessy.
2. LONG JUMP: American Brittney Reese is a strong gold medal chance.
3. TABLE TENNIS: China is on the brink of another gold in the men's team table tennis, where they've won every gold on offer so far.
4. 200-METER FINAL: In an evening race, Jamaica's Veronica Campbell-Brown will attempt to become the first woman to win the same track and field event at three consecutive Olympics.
5. USAIN BOLT: The fastest man in the Olympics runs in the semifinal of the men's 200 meters, an event he won in Beijing.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More cursing happens in Maryland than across the Potomac River.
Conn. zoo officials don't know how this baby came to be born.
Emma Watson revels in her post-"Potter" freedom at Cannes.
"Terminator 2" actor suspected of violating restraining order.