LONDON (AP) - Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on Tuesday:
1. GABBY DOUGLAS: The American two-time gold medalist has a chance for one more title on the balance beam.
2. HURDLE FIASCO: Athletes crashed, fell or hopped away injured. Liu Xiang left the Olympics without clearing a barrier for the second time in a row.
3. BOLT'S BACK: Usain Bolt cruised to victory in his heat for the 200 meters.
4. 1,500M FINAL: Asbel Kiprop was just 19 when he won gold in Beijing. Now he's back for more.
5. IRAN'S GIANT: Behdad Salimikordasiabi is a huge favorite for the last gold in weightlifting: the super heavyweight class.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)