LONDON (AP) - Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on Tuesday:
1. GABBY DOUGLAS: The American two-time gold medalist has a chance for one more title on the balance beam.
2. HURDLE FIASCO: Athletes crashed, fell or hopped away injured. Liu Xiang left the Olympics without clearing a barrier for the second time in a row.
3. BOLT'S BACK: Usain Bolt cruised to victory in his heat for the 200 meters.
4. 1,500M FINAL: Asbel Kiprop was just 19 when he won gold in Beijing. Now he's back for more.
5. IRAN'S GIANT: Behdad Salimikordasiabi is a huge favorite for the last gold in weightlifting: the super heavyweight class.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
An NFL player relieves himself of his feelings toward the IRS.
Conn. zoo officials don't know how this baby came to be born.
The "Terminator 2" actor is suspected of violating a restraining order.
How much did a painting of a topless "Golden Girl" fetch?