LONDON (AP) - Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on Monday:
1. A THIRD GOLD? Gabby Douglas is back in action, going for her third gold in the individual uneven bars.
2. 400M FINAL: It's the track final, but with a very different feel. Due to injury and non-qualification, there will be no American gold medalist for the first since 1980.
3. BASKETBALL: The United States plays Argentina in the final action of men's pool play.
4. HURDLES: Defending Olympic champion Dawn Harper, American teammate Lolo Jones and world champion Sally Pearson cruised into the semifinals of the women's 100-meter hurdles.
5. BOTTLE THROWER: The man accused of throwing a bottle onto the track just before the 100 meter race is to appear in court.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Emma Watson revels in her post-"Potter" freedom at Cannes.
How did a photographer get an inside view of a bear's mouth? (Video)
How much did a painting of a topless "Golden Girl" fetch?
An 800-pound alligator? That's not bad for a first hunting trip.