LONDON (AP) - Here are five things to look out for at the London Olympics on Sunday:
1. OVER TO RIO: The Olympic flag is passed from London to Rio de Janeiro for the next games in 2016. But first, a few things to settle: the last 15 gold medals.
2. MARATHON MAN: The first gold of the day went to Stephen Kiprotich of Uganda who surged to the line after a grueling run past some of London's iconic landmarks.
3. GOLD FOR LEBRON? The star-packed U.S. men's basketball team plays Spain in the final, a repeat of the Beijing final four years ago.
4. MUSICAL FAREWELL: The games will end with a celebration of British music, with acts including The Who, The Spice Girls and Annie Lennox.
5. REFLECTIONS: IOC chief Jacques Rogge had this to say: Usain Bolt is "the best sprinter of all time" and David Rudisha's record win in the 800-meter was "beauty in action."
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Ryan Gosling is breaking hearts at the Cannes Film Festival.
WTOP takes an all-electric motorcycle for a test drive. (Video)
This cutie needs a new home. She's WTOP's Pet of the Week.
This fox plays like a cat when he gets his paws on a golf ball. (Video)