WASHINGTON -- The search for a missing D.C. girl resumed Monday morning, after a foot search for Relisha Rudd, 8, had to be suspended because of Sunday's rains.
Divers worked through the weekend searching small bodies of water at Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens.
WTOP's Kristi King has been on the scene and filed this video:
Rudd was last seen on March 1 with Kahlil Tatum, a janitor at the city homeless shelter where she lived. After authorities began searching for her, police found Tatum's wife dead in a motel room in Oxon Hill, Md.
Tatum is on the FBI's Most Wanted fugitive list.
- Second day of searching continues at Kenilworth Park
- Missing girl's mother: 'I'm a hell of a good mother'
- Reward increased in missing girl case
- Suspected abductor posed as girl's doctor
- New photos of missing 8-year-old, suspected abductor
© 2014 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.