WASHINGTON - Paula Deen has rescheduled an appearance at the annual MetroCooking and Entertaining Show.
According to the Washington Post, the dethroned queen of Southern cooking was scheduled to appear at the November event but due to a scheduling conflict she will instead join MetroCooking for an event in March.
The Post reports that MetroCooking offered fans who already bought tickets to Deen's planned Nov. 2 presentation to attend the event in March for no extra charge or to receive a refund.
She was to present on the Celebrity Theater stage. The website still included a photo of Deen Friday afternoon but she was not listed on the schedule.
Learn more about the food expo at the Washington Convention Center here.
- Race-based claims thrown out in Paula Deen lawsuit
- Paula Deen dumps legal team after admitting slurs
- Sears, Penney sever ties with Paula Deen
- Deen parts with agent after racial slur fallout
- Smithfield drops Paula Deen as spokeswoman
Follow @WTOPLiving on Twitter.
© 2013 WTOP. All Rights Reserved.