The concerts will take place at 7:30 p.m. in the Bumper Car Pavilion, rain or shine. Some of the attractions at the park will be open, including the Ballroom Cafe and the historic Dentzel carousel, which will offer rare night rides at $1.25 per ride.
Glen Echo Park will also host a Family Jazz Day in collaboration with the Blues Alley club in D.C. on Sunday, July 21, featuring the U.S. Army Blues Band, the Blues Alley Youth Ensemble, the Capital Focus Jazz Band and other local jass bands.
- June 20: MD Classic Youth Orchestra
- June 27: QuinTango
- July 11: Hot Society Orchestra of Washington
- July 18: David Schulman & Quiet Life Motel
- July 25: SongRise
- August 1: Bitter Liberals
- August 8: Rockville Swing Band
- August 15: Clarence “The Blues Man” Turner
- August 22: Washington Revels Gallery Voices
- August 29: Veronneau
Flickr photo by ricepeter