Brennan Haselton, wtop.com
WASHINGTON - Valentine's Day is nearly upon us, and though you probably don't want to call your sweetheart "Old Peculier," it would certainly be appropriate to raise a glass of this classic brew in his or her honor.
Established in 1827, the Theakston Brewery has quite the history, as you'll hear when Brennan Haselton chats with Neighborhood Restaurant Group beer director Greg Engert for the latest edition of WTOP's Beer of the Week.
- Beer of the Week - Feb. 3
- Beer of the Week - Jan. 27
- Beer of the Week - Jan. 20
- Beer of the Week - Jan. 13
- Beer of the Week - Jan. 6
- Beer of the Week - Dec. 30
- Beer of the Week - Dec. 23
- Beer of the Week - Dec. 16
- Beer of the Week - Dec. 9
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
Morgan Freeman can't stay awake during a TV interview. (Video)
"Sulu" weighs in on the actor filling his shoes in the new "Star Trek."
Star-studded event raises millions for AIDS research. (Photos)
The Nickelodeon star's antics continue in New York City.