Brennan Haselton, wtop.com
WASHINGTON - Valentine's Day is nearly upon us, and though you probably don't want to call your sweetheart "Old Peculier," it would certainly be appropriate to raise a glass of this classic brew in his or her honor.
Established in 1827, the Theakston Brewery has quite the history, as you'll hear when Brennan Haselton chats with Neighborhood Restaurant Group beer director Greg Engert for the latest edition of WTOP's Beer of the Week.
- Beer of the Week - Feb. 3
- Beer of the Week - Jan. 27
- Beer of the Week - Jan. 20
- Beer of the Week - Jan. 13
- Beer of the Week - Jan. 6
- Beer of the Week - Dec. 30
- Beer of the Week - Dec. 23
- Beer of the Week - Dec. 16
- Beer of the Week - Dec. 9
Follow WTOP on Twitter.
(Copyright 2012 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
What can happen to you when you don't get enough sleep.
The pope invited a teen with Down Syndrome up to his car for a spin.
Lil Wayne: I wasn't intentionally stepping on the U.S. flag. (Video)
Meet the newest liligers - mom's a liger and dad's a lion. (Photos)